Message 00784 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[jox] Review for CSPP

HI Gabriella

I am writing to ask if you would be able to help us out by doing a review for the next issue of CSPP, to be released in December. We would need the review by October 15.

There are two papers that currently need reviewers:

	<!--
		@page { margin-left: 4cm; margin-right: 3cm; margin-top: 2.5cm; margin-bottom: 2.5cm }
		P { margin-bottom: 0.21cm; text-align: justify; widows: 2; orphans: 2; page-break-before: auto }
	-->

"Mutual Benefit Digital Goods"
http://cspp.oekonux.org/scientific-committee/latest-submissions/regular-issue-p2p-theory/Submission-Mutual%20Benefit%20Digital%20Goods.pdf/view

"Caring About the Plumbing: On the Importance of Architectures in Social Studies of (Peer-to-Peer) Technology"
http://cspp.oekonux.org/scientific-committee/latest-submissions/regular-issue-p2p-theory/Submission_CaringPlumbing.pdf/view

Thanks for letting me know if you would be able to review one of these.

cheers,

Mathieu