Message 00801 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Re: Creation of core list

subscribe

Jakob

Stefan Merten 10/15/11 1:29 PM >>>
Hi all!

The new mailing list is now operative. If you are interested then
subscribe by writing a mail only containing the word

subscribe

journal-core-request AT oekonux.org

(of course replace the "AT" by an " ").

I subscribed Mathieu and myself but nobody else.

as for this list.

4 days ago Mathieu ONeil wrote:
 Stefan: Thanks for settin this up. My two cents:

The description of what "core" is for seems overly restrictive to me
("organisational aspects") whilst the description of "general" seems a
bit vague ("important aspects").
Perhaps something like:
core - journal theoretical orientation, policy changes, organisational
structure

Done.

general - journal announcements and notices
?

I did not yet change the description of the main list. Let's discuss
this on [jox-core].

Also not sure why you are proposing not to archive? All other lists
are.
[...]

I'll reply to these and more topics on [jox-core].

Message 00801 [Homepage] [Navigation]