Message 00802 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] Re: Creation of core list

Hi all!

While I'm at it: I also created the homepage of the new list at

	http://www.oekonux.org/journal/core/

Yesterday Jakob Rigi wrote:
subscribe

This is *not* the way to subscribe to the new list. If you have
trouble subscribing - for instance because your mailer is not capable
of sending plain text mails - turn to me or Mathieu.

@Jakob: I'll subscribe you by hand.

Message 00802 [Homepage] [Navigation]