Message 00876 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] A response to Michel and Jakob

Tomorrow (march 9th) the list will be published by Michel here:
http://keimform.de/2012/characteristics-of-peer-production/

Ciao,
Stefan

Am 08.03.2012 14:30, schrieb Christian Siefkes:
Hi Michel,

I find the list of Innovative Aspects of Peer Production Practice
you give below were interesting--I know that you have referred to
various of them before, but I cannot remember having seen the whole
list. Do you have a more "quotable" reference for that list, a blog
post or article maybe? I would like to cite it in an upcoming
article...

Thanks and best regards Christian