Message 00986 [Homepage] [Navigation]

Re: [jox] p2p and market

Hi Michel,

Am 30.03.2012 07:58, schrieb Michel Bauwens:
...can we perhaps avoid the obvious straw men arguments which construct
an imaginary enemy that is easy to strike down, and limit ourselves to what
is actually said?

Am 20.03.2012 05:16, schrieb Michel Bauwens:
Hans-Gert, ... But forgive me if I feel that an approach that is
centered on exposing the strengths of the enemy 'again and again', is
much less interesting that one that analyses the strength of an
enemy, in order to overcome it and find the best ways to do this ...

The "enemy" is present also in your mailings, so your point needs more explanation. Do we need a story about "an enemy" at all and if, what is an "imaginary enemy" compared to a "real (?) one"? Since, as far as I understand the story, no one has seen "the enemy" personally?

Caveat: I know well about the marxistic story tellings about that topic, so there is no need to repeat that. That was the core of my writing that

in the last 10 years I learned much about the mechanisms of the
"ruling ideology of the oppressed class" ... and I think we should
not charge our debates with that (beyond the unconscious charge that
is present anyway).

So surely your reply

and not just of the oppressed class, of an actually oppressing ruling
managerial class using the garb of the oppressed class ..

missed my point.

hgg

--

  Dr. Hans-Gert Graebe, apl. Prof., Inst. Informatik, Univ. Leipzig
  postal address: Postfach 10 09 20, D-04009 Leipzig

Message 00986 [Homepage] [Navigation]