Re: [ox-en] Meaning of "prospecting asteroids"

Hi graham!

5 days ago graham wrote:
PS you do know that rms is quite consciously anti-marxist

Yeah. Unfortunately.

Well, I saw him a year ago in Berlin and a few months ago in Stuttgart
again. Frankly speaking, I find him not too interesting. It's
important, that he exists and helds up the banner of freedom, but
looking at our discussions I find his position quite conservative :-( .

And he's very much an US-citizen. Though I have/had a bit contact with
US culture, I feel I don't understand him from his cultural
background.

						Mit li(e)bertären Grüßen