[ox-en] Re: [ox] Link to automated english translation

Hi Graham!

15 minutes ago  wrote:
On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Stefan Merten wrote:
added this link among the top links. I hope this decreases your pain
following our discussions in the German list a bit.

Great! But I couldn't find the link?

At the very top of each mail in the German archive there are a number
of links:

	index][In thread index] [Homepage] [English translation]

The last one is the one you're looking for.