[ox-en] Link to automated english translation

Dear friends of the English language,

Graham had a good idea to add a link to the mails in the archive
leading to an automatic translation (using AltaVista's Babel Fish). I
added this link among the top links. I hope this decreases your pain
following our discussions in the German list a bit.

PS: If everyone knows a better translation service free of cost, this
would be most welcome...

PPS: Though it won't be that funny then ;-) .