Re: [ox-en] [Freesw] meeting report: eHealth in Developing Countries (fwd)

Hi Graham and all!

2 weeks (14 days) ago Graham Seaman wrote:
Another forward...this time more in tune with Oekonux (ie.
open source outside the purely software area). I'm not sure if
this is annoying people; are many others on the freesw list and
so receiving these anyway?

Nope. At the moment I'm glad to get all from Oekonux read...

Selected posts are welcome.

Half a year ago I prepared some points about the advantages of free
software for developing countries. You'll find a German but short list
at

	http://www.merten-home.de/fsw_IIIwelt.html