Re: [ox-en] [Fwd: The FSF Europe recommends: avoid SourceForge]

The FSF Europe recommends: start avoiding SourceForge and use
    alternative services instead!

Loïc Dachary: SourceForge drifting
[...]

This is _exactly_ the type of timely information Free Software people need to know, so as not to be wasting their valuable time getting caught-up in various dead-ends of this quickly evolving situation... Thank you for bringing this to my/our attention.

And thanx to /. for making me aware tonite that U-all exist..!
;>

-- grok.

The Revolution will not be televised: News at 11...

grok
Independent canadian marxist

The U.S. ruling class: A godzilla monster
that stalks the world, devouring everything.
(apologies to Godzilla and friends)