[ox-en] other connections

so it sounds like many new people who just joined the group like I did
recently, however I didn't come by way of slashdot.  So I thought I'd maybe
share a few links.  I am interested in how these GNU/Linux Free software
ideas connect to anarchism, communism, marxism and earlier anti-capitalist
ideas.

http://www.infoshop.org/
the infoshop has a lots of links, and a news/metanews site
http://www.infoshop.org/inews
where I found an article which took me to the Open Flows interview.

some libraries
http://www.spunk.org/
http://dwardmac.pitzer.edu/anarchist_archives/index.html

I recommend for some shorter (pamplets and essays) reading,
Peter Kropotkin - Anarchist Morality
http://dwardmac.pitzer.edu/anarchist_archives/kropotkin/AM/anarchist_moralit
ytc.html
Errico Malatesta - Anarchy
http://dwardmac.pitzer.edu/anarchist_archives/malatesta/anarchy.html
Isaac Puente - Libertarian Communism
http://flag.blackened.net/liberty/libcom.html

http://flag.blackened.net/
http://www.zmag.org
(Michael Albert of Z has writting some books related to post-capitalism
economics)

and just for variety
http://www.commondreams.org
http://www.tompaine.com