Re: [ox-en] Free Software -> Libreware or Liberation Software

Wouldn't ``Liberated Software'' be more apt than ``Liberation
Software''?

definitely not for what I was trying to say.  "Liberated" doesn't mean it
liberates anything.

Of course, this whole semantic debate appears a tad over-the-board
IMHO.

well bare in mind, our (or at least my) goal is to gain understanding, not
dictate terminology.  By discussing which word best describes something, you
better understand what it is you are trying to describe and how others
perceive it.  You can call it FujiBaquat for all I care, but are we talking
about the same thing?  And what the heck is it?

If it bothers you - just ignore it - talk about the things you do care
about.