Re: [ox-en] Brave GNU World

Hi Claude and all!

Today I Claude Harper wrote:
Why I find this interesting is the way capitalism can generally destroy,
nuetralize or make ineffective these "germs" which threaten it.  So I think
there is something of value in trying understand this germs protection and
boundaries.  How does this work?

I think the main strength of the germ is, that Free Software "simply"
shows the next step in the development of the productive forces.

One principle in GPL style licensing is to ensure this happens, by requiring
modifications to be made available.

Nope. The GPL doesn't require you to publish your modifications. The
Apple open source license (I don't remember the correct name) does.