Re: [ox-en] Selbstentfaltung and garbage collection

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 11:48:54AM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], B. Fallenstein wrote:
Kermit, others: Does all that make sense?

For me: Yes. And it can all be sayd in the word "to do necessary
things _is_ self-unfolding".

And somehting additional: Today with capitalism we do _not_ do all the
necessary things. Or how could it be that there is so much unnecessary
pain in the world? Maybe in an society based on self-unfolding we do
not all this stuff, too, but i think we do more of it.

Benni