Re: [ox-en] a flame of sorts

Hi Petr,

I think you're arguing with the converted. I imagine that
the majority of the people on the list already do work for
free software (whether by programming, encouraging use, organizing
conferences, running websites, whatever). This list is (for me
at least) a place for people who do support free software to
discuss other issues related to free software, in particular
issues relating free software to the rest of the big wide world,
and issues related to the theories of Oekonux. If you don't like
the topics being discussed, the best way to deal with it is probably
to start your own theme for discussion. I for one would particularly
like to know more about what is happening with free software in
Russia...

vsego xoroshego,
Graham