Re: [ox-en] opinions? [ooops]

On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, Graham Seaman wrote, completely wrongly:

For the government use of software, I wasn't so impressed by what I've
seen of the Brazilian laws (which were also watered down by the trade
unions, fitting better with your earlier opinions on the worker's movement
than mine ;-( .
This was a mistake caused by reading too quickly: the Rio Grande
do Sul law was changed at the request of the EMPLOYERS union, not the
employees union (basically from state bodies being required to use
free software, to being recommended to use it).
I should stop skim-reading things :-(

Graham