Re: [ox-en] Book project

Russell McOrmond <russell flora.ca> wrote:
  I may be using the terms differently:

Yep, stuffed by language again!

[...]
  I believe the FLOSS movement is deliberately trying to change
perspectives in thinking of software as something that provides value to
the user of the software, rather than providing value to the vendor.

I thought FLOSS was just an EU-funded research project?  Or are you using
that rather cumbersome term as a politically correct term for the Free
Software groups?

--
MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.