Re: [ox-en] next conference

Hi Johan and all!

2 weeks (14 days) ago johan soderberg wrote:
Are any more conferences planed?

I talked to some people at the end of the 2. conference and there
seems to be a will to have a 3. one.

However, we need a city where we have enough active people caring
about all the local organization tasks. I think it should be a city in
a German speaking country. Vienna came to mind but I don't know
whether FranzN would be able to carry part of the load.

Of course there are completely different arrangements thinkable in
laying out a 3. conference.

The period between the 1. and the 2. conference has lasted about 1 1/2
year. To me this looks a good period. So if we keep that period the 3.
conference would be somewhere in spring 2004. First preparation steps
should start in late summer this year then.

What about locating a future Oekonux-conference in
connection with European Social Forum?

Hmm... Personally in general I'm not very keen of connecting Oekonux
to pretty "classical" events like that. Oekonux is string by itself
and this should be kept. Making a conference there is for many reasons
a bad idea IMHO. However, a presentation / talk on such an event would
be of course an option.