[ox-en] suggested term

[1  <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]

'Pirate copying' is a perfect example of a term made up to stealth values of the IP agenda. Usually writers on our side use the name 'unauthorised copying'. It is fairly  (though not entirely) neutral. I just got the idea, that instead of removing the word 'pirate', to replace the word 'copying'. The suggested term would be: 'pirate sharing'. In fact, sharing is what we do when copying. And by juxtaposing pirate with the positively loadad 'sharing', it highlights the agenda installed in the original terminology.

okey, it isnt the biggest step towards crushing copyright regime, but every little thing counts...

PS- What is happening with the book project lately.

best /Johan