Re: [ox-en] get book moving

Hi Graham, Johan and all!

Last week (7 days ago) Graham Seaman wrote:
On Sat, 31 May 2003, johan soderberg wrote:
I guess we need to clarify responsibilities and set dead-lines.

The most urgent need is for translators:

Yes.

we have one translation nearly
complete, and another in progress. Not really enough for a book yet ;-)

Yes.

Last week (7 days ago) johan soderberg wrote:
Is your German good enough to take on a translation?

No, it has been 9 years sínce I studied german. Has to be someone else im afraid.

May be you could give it a try. Please check out the translation
projects. The one closest to completion seems to be

	http://www.opentheory.org/linux-worthless/text.phtml

There is Ramanan which needs a pre-translation so it might be helpful
if you can provide this.