[ox-en] Debian constitution

Hi lists!

May be I am bit stupid but until very recently I didn't know the
Debian project has a constitution:

	http://www.debian.org/devel/constitution

May be this is an information for more than me.

The interesting thing is, that this is a piece of H. as we would call
it on the German list. How is the social organized? What about power,
decision making, domination and so on? Interesting questions IMHO.