[ox-en] 3rd Oekonoux Conference

Hi

It's ood to see that the plans for the 3rd conference [1] are
moving on :-)

I was wondering if some english translations of things
might happen soon?

Also at the last conference I found the Session by Alan
and Jamie to be one of the most interesting and the one
that made me think the most! It is a real shame that the
recording didn't come out :-(

I have just been chatting with Alan on IRC and I said that
I would be interested in going to a session by him at the
next conference -- is this the place to request a
speaker?!

Chris

[1] http://www.oekonux-conference.org/
--