[ox-en] hackers v 'politicians'

Hi,

I just found an article quoting oekonux messages as part of an interesting
comparison between hackers and activists and the limitations of their
interaction. I'm not sure when it was published, it may be old to others
but I hadn't seen it before:

http://multitudes.samizdat.net/article.php3?id_article=1030
(by Patrice Riemens)

Graham
PS Has anyone read Andre' Gorz's 'L'immaterial: connaisance, valeur et
capital', which also quotes Stefan Merten as well as going over a lot of
oekonux themes? What did you think of it?