Re: [ox-en] Interesting link?

On Sun, Oct 05, 2003 at 10:35:57PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Stefan Merten wrote:
http://www.libroscope.net/

to be included in the Oekonux link list. I scanned the web site
quickly - and didn't understand it. Partly because of the French
language and partly because I was confused.

My french is also only moderate but I know Julien Tayon and Raphaél
Rousseau who are highly involved in Libroscope.

That article you mentioned may seem a little strange because it's not
really an "normal" article. It's the topic for the theme on "Extending
Libre Software Beyond the IT Sphere" at the most recent Libre Software
Meeting at Metz. The people and documents linked at the bottom are
speakers at the conference and relevant pieces.

I gave a talk as part of that theme. The talk was called "Lessons from
Libre Software Political and Ethical Practice" and you can find slides
(sorry, all I have right now) at http://mako.yukidoke.org/talks/

I think you should go ahead and include Libroscope or at least a link
to the theme with description of the fact that it was an LSM
theme. The stuff they're doing, especially with LSM, seems very much
in line with Oekonux.

Regards,
Mako

--