Re: [ox-en] Re: [ox] Re: Oekonux and politics

Hi ThomasB!

Yesterday Thomas Berker wrote:
--On 11. oktober 2003 02:50 [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED] smerten oekonux.de wrote:
1 hours ago Thomas Berker wrote:
I really
think your understanding of 'the left' is quite limited.

[I just deleted 22 lines about my political life since 1989. This is a
bit to much of striptease ;-) . Anybody interested may send me a
private mail and I'll send these 22 lines.]

Frankly: I think I *really* know what I'm talking about...

Never be too sure about what you know! Ok, you made bad experiences.

Not only. I made a lot of good experiences, too. In particular the
local anarchist group we had for many years was one of the best things
I had in my political life.

However, all experiences shared the isolation regarding the remaining
society (no I have not been a social democrat at any time).

My point was that you cannot be bedfellows with everyone. Different people
will be attracted by different conference settings. You have to choose. And
here we are talking about a _political_ choice, which also always excludes
people.

Indeed. However, if people feel excluded by a neutral setting frankly
I won't bemoan this loss.