[ox-en] [INFO] - Coase's Penguin, or Linux and the Nature of the Firm

hi,

i've been googling and found this http://www.benkler.org/CoasesPenguin.html

"In this paper I explain that while free software is highly visible, it is in fact only one example of a much broader social-economic phenomenon. I suggest that we are seeing is the broad and deep emergence of a new, third mode of production in the digitally networked environment. "

--
adam