[ox-en] The term "intellectual property"

Hi

There is a discussion going on on the WSIS, We Seize!,
prep-l list at the moment over the use of the term
"intellectual property" that has been started by RMS:

  http://lola.d-a-s-h.org/pipermail/prep-l/2003-October/000426.html

I seem to remember that Graham had some ideas about this
a while back, "monopoly rights"?

Chris

PS Sorry to have not done anything about the wiki, I have
   been distracted by other stuff, I have not forgotten
   :-)

--
http://chris.croome.net/