Re: Documentation Standards was Re: [ox-en] UserLinux

August

Oh music to my old punky ears not noise at all
kind of like sun ra and the stooges on heat

but

did you see my posts earlier on the meaning of free in american law?

Did I send them here?

I am trying to write this up for the Sarai Journal at the moment.

Martin