Re: Documentation Standards was Re: [ox-en] UserLinux

I agree that the 'free' rhetoric is overwhelming.  but, we are
experiencing imho the largest collaborative project that mankind has known
to date.  It's not saving the world and lord knows it's not putting any
food on anyones table, but it is teaching me a lot about work and society
and world around us...  and in many ways making things a little bit
better.

-august.

i agree with you mate i just think sometimes the talk gets a little bit self
defeating
i think your previous reply was pretty spot on
i am gonna shut up because i have to finsih this thing for sara

i am free to do that and iwill be fre to upset a wider audience as a result
freedom to fork/f%&K that is freedom

http://openflows.org/~auskadi/

"Mind you, I am not asking you to bear witness to what you believe false,
which would be a sin, but to testify falsely to what you believe true - which
is a virtuous act because it compensates for lack of proof of something
that certainly exists or happened." Bishop Otto to Baudolino in Umberto Eco's
Baudolino.