Re: Documentation Standards was Re: [ox-en] UserLinux

On Tuesday 09 December 2003 19:29, Rich Walker wrote:
Maybe a short summary of how you think we can apply your ideas in the
process of evolving an Oekonux-society would help clear our view?

Its coming mate .. but I also am bound to not say it all just yet. IAs Is aid
I doing a short piece at the moment but I am also cowritjng a larger pice for
a book on law and the net and I really cant go there yet.

But I have a recent experience where I tried to explain some things in simple
terms to Graham and some of his other mates and gave up realsing that we
didnt talk the same language, they we re stuck in their ways and my thoughts
just went over their heads ... or something

But let me try and distill some of it. I do think that sometimes these
discussions do help sort out and formulate ideas.

But i ahve no idea what trolling is ... I used to do it with my dad and catch
tuna.

I am happy thought that at last some people here are willing to move beyond
the mantras. It was  a bit boring, but it is alsotoo tempting some times just
to bait the yes sayers...

as I tried to beforre before temptation got the beter of me I am shutting up
of my own accord until I get this stuff done

final point the language and rhetoric has alot to do with where something ends
up - but Grahan would just say that is my post modern speak with a bit of
Negri - his pet hates.....

thanks
Rich

--

http://openflows.org/~auskadi/

"Mind you, I am not asking you to bear witness to what you believe false,
which would be a sin, but to testify falsely to what you believe true - which
is a virtuous act because it compensates for lack of proof of something
that certainly exists or happened." Bishop Otto to Baudolino in Umberto Eco's
Baudolino.