Re: Software as society (was: Re: Documentation Standards was Re: [ox-en] UserLinux)

On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 06:14:12AM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Martin Hardie wrote:
i dont crticise those who disagree ... uts get frsutrated with
people who are not willing to look att hings froma different
perspective

I am more than willing to look at things from different
perspectives. While I've not agreed with you every time, I've found
your perspectives very interesting.

what is insulting is your suggestion or implication that only
developers really understand the context within which they work

I have never said this. If I've given you this impression, I apologize
because it was unintentional. My suggestion was that developers can
also be critical about their work.

I've said multiple times that you think critically of free software --
I've not once tried to downplay or take this away from you. I've
merely asked you return the courtesy to others.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill