Re: [ox-en] Any feedback ? FROM recommendation to Brazilian WSIS delegates

On Wed, 14 Jan 2004, Adam Moran wrote:

As I read these fine words I remember similar ones from the Brazilian
government which I understand were delivered last month in Geneva at
WSIS [1]  :

That we support the initiative creating the 'Free Software Brazil Project'

Originals of this and similar talks as well as much other info (all
Portuguese though) are now on the offical Brazilian federal govt free
software site, http://www.softwarelivre.gov.br/

For a slightly livelier (and longer-lived) site, based on the Rio Grande
state government see http://www.softwarelivre.org/

Links from those two will AFAIK take you to all the the government-related
free software initiatives in Brazil; just don't expect to find much in
English.

Graham