[ox-en] Free/Open educational material

Hi!

Here are several links to various projects promoting Free/Open
educational material.

	http://cnx.rice.edu/

	http://www.opensourcetext.org/

	http://wikibooks.org/wiki/Main+Page

I added these to the link page. Also there is

	http://www.opencursus.be/

The front page looks very interesting but because it is in Flemish or
Netherlands I can't grasp enough to know where on the link page it
belongs. Can anybody here give me a clue about what this web site is
about?