Re: [ox-en] Free/Open educational material

Hi, Stefan!

On Wednesday 21 January 2004 22:10, Stefan Merten wrote:
	http://www.opencursus.be/

The front page looks very interesting but because it is in
Flemish or Netherlands I can't grasp enough to know where on
the link page it belongs.

NL, I think.

Can anybody here give me a clue about what this web site is
about?

They collect links to text books and other course material that
is freely licensed.

cu,
Thomas }:o{#
-- - http://217.160.174.154/~sloyment/ - --
"Look! They have different music on the dance floor..."