Re: [ox-en] Nazi in Debian Alert

Stefan Merten wrote:

<SNIP>

I don't know what you are up to, but Paul *behaved* as if he would
actually support those who he *said* are his "deadly enemies". Also
from the language and style off his posting I see strong tendencies
towards those he called his "enemies". I find this at least - ahm -
contradictory.

Let play "shoot the messenger" round n. Ho hum, "red fascist" again I see. How unoriginal.

Like I said, boredom is counter-revolutionary...

<SNIP>