[ox-en] Re: it's post-capitalist!

Trans-capitalist is new to me too. I guess there's not
nearly as much disagreement here as I had assumed. We all
seem very much on the same page.

I don't think this is a small point. It's very important
that we be able to express ourselves with terminology that
is something other than "anti-capitalist," which doesn't
say much about what we are for.

In the Freedom Agenda of the Black Radical Congress, it
states that "...we will fight to advance beyond Capitalism..."
which to me speaks to a building project and not just a
destructive project.

Art