Re: [ox-en] Germ of a new form of society or germ of a new form of business?

On Wed, Feb 04, 2004 at 01:44:29AM -0000, Niall Douglas wrote:
So does editing a book or writing.  What's your point?

No, books or writing require vastly less training. Many successful
authors have no training at all.

As someone who makes their living between programming work and writing
work, I think that writing is a specialized skill, like programming.

I learned enough programming to get my first coding job in less than a
month. Learning to write well enough to get published is still
something I struggle with years after trying.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill