Re: [ox-en] another conference - request for help

Hola Kee-mo Sah-bee

13/12/03 11:24 Martin Hardie wrote:

40 million dying of aids.THe street outside where I type covered with people begging and with aids, the WHO will give 3 million of this 40 million free drugs in the next 5 years. In the emantime how many die. Two kilomters from here near the Toll Gate for the Soth african constructed and run tollway there is avtap that services a few thousand people.