Re: [ox-en] J Bywater - Deluze a holy fool?

Johan,
I know the question was not directed at me but when someone refers to
"the dogmatic communism of Deleuze and Guattari " I really can't help but to
wonder what the purpose of the article is. My god how could any ready of D&G
result in characterising them as dogmatic?
Best
Martin