Re: [ox-en] OT: Orkut Oekonux Community

Orkut.com

I am getting very impatient, Someone told me , I can't say who because only
those within the community know who they are, but someone told me, yes Orkut
leaks already, well they told me, they did you know, that they had been
invited, yes invited, to join this close knitting community. I realy do want
to contribte to Orkut theory but  well, you see I get a bit impatient
sometimes, you see I am still waiting, waiting for that invitation. I really
like the ste, especially because it has pictures of girls on it as well as
its free, libre and gratis, well, I am trying not to be impatient but maybe
someone will invite me soon, and by the way if I was close knitted, I would
be good and always respect the headers, the theory and the topic, always,
true god.....well like I said I am waitig ...

--

http://openflows.org/~auskadi/

"Mind you, I am not asking you to bear witness to what you believe false,
which would be a sin, but to testify falsely to what you believe true - which
is a virtuous act because it compensates for lack of proof of something
that certainly exists or happened." Bishop Otto to Baudolino in Umberto Eco's
Baudolino.