Re: [ox-en] Making the text on the Wiki Public Domain, was: Re: [pox] Zur Lizenzenfrage

I am awake ... its just that oekonux appeared asleep

On Friday 20 February 2004 01:49, Adam Moran wrote:
Hi Thomas,

I've tried to rouse Martin (Manolito) from his slumber last night but my
guess his he's busy with his studies / work / studies.

I've got a sneaky feeling that he's trying to get Jarguel to work on a
mission of his own. We must trust that he feels this time does not
distract from our wikis.

Thanks for the content re. scarcity; I think this is an important aspect
of our argument. I am glad we are getting together coherent content to
take advantage of the overlapping wiki infrastructure.

I was hoping to find time to repurpose content from here
http://www.hipatia.info/index_en.php and fit it in to the wikis.
I think there is quite an overlap. I went to London at the beginning of
the week to visit the libraries and I was struck by one sentence:

  Oak trees grow from acorns.

This list has members who are able to communicate in n-number of
languages and character sets and it is apparent that we accept all
feedback and learn. Portuguese next I hope.

 From my theoretic work I am urged to understand the *atomics* of Tao. I
should welcome the opportunity of any assistance.

Thomas Uwe Gruettmueller wrote:
This would be some kind of a non-copyleft free license. The
problem I see is that the contributors would have to grant these
rights, not the wikimaster.

I take you point - Manolito tried to concentrate my mind on these laws
too. I foolishly told him off-list that I had a few law degrees. To be
honest, I feel my efforts are best spent at this moment concentrating on
the law of our phenomena ;)

Kind regards

--
Adam

http://openflows.org/~auskadi/

"Mind you, I am not asking you to bear witness to what you believe false,
which would be a sin, but to testify falsely to what you believe true - which
is a virtuous act because it compensates for lack of proof of something
that certainly exists or happened." Bishop Otto to Baudolino in Umberto Eco's
Baudolino.