[ox-en] Fwd: self-unfolding - Selbstenftaltung - self valorisation

Adam I tried to post this but it got rejected .... can you send it on for me if it doesnt appear soon
ta
Martin

done

------------------------

I want to follow through on something I mentioned last year but really didnt
pursue ... no don't groan it's OK.... its not the gpl (I know I am correct
about that!!!)

but the relationship between:

self-unfolding - Selbstenftaltung AND self valorisation

Has anyone thought any more about this? Anyone read any more Ngri derived
stuff about  self valorisation????

Where is the best place to find a definition of what Stefam Merten calls
self-unfolding ("Selbstenftaltung")???

Does "Selbstenftaltung" come from Marx and if so where??

Can  Selbstenftaltung be translated as self valorisation???

I have this:
http://amsterdam.nettime.org/Lists-Archives/nettime-l-0104/msg00127.html

SM: With GPL society we describe a society beyond capitalism. The main
difference is, that this society is no longer based on exchange and
exchange value and thus the term labor doesn't make much sense any longer.
Instead the basis of this new society will be the individual
self-unfolding ("Selbstenftaltung") combined with self-organization and
global cooperation. Goods in this society are not sold but simply
available and taken by those who need them. Of course such a society is
difficult to imagine for people who grew up with only money on their mind.

Martin

--

http://openflows.org/~auskadi/

"Mind you, I am not asking you to bear witness to what you believe false,
which would be a sin, but to testify falsely to what you believe true - which
is a virtuous act because it compensates for lack of proof of something
that certainly exists or happened." Bishop Otto to Baudolino in Umberto Eco's
Baudolino.