[ox-en] Re-Modelling Perceptual Positioning and Processing

Hi List,

I. I was lead to this work of John McWhirter; I was told there is an overlap with the *atomic* model, relativity, and ... 4 dimensions - you never know I may just get Graham's "cigar" myself ... it must be only a matter of time before one of you scamps delivers the goods ... i know there's at least 2 of you out there beavering away at something ?

One of you scamps has been trying to deflect my otherwise peaceful slumber ... come in through the door said the spider to the fly (big grin)

* 23. Re-Modeling NLP: Part Thirteen: Part A
* http://www.sensorysystems.co.uk/articles.htm

It's a .pdf :( ... but this bit I've typed in as a taster:

"Increasing our understanding of our perceptual processing can add to our effectiveness and potentially enable us to understand others better and to assist them to approve their processing."

<Big snip of lots of useful models>

Bateson's Double or Triple Description.
---------------------------------------

"Even when the participants within the communication loop do not agree, their relationship is enhanced and the possibility of future cooperation is created when they are able to shift perceptual positions occurring within a communication loop at any time: those of me/myself (first position), the other individual (second position), and the witnessing of the interaction between these two (third position)."
Dilts and Delozier

What price Entropy in our unfolding self / library and how does this lead to phase change ?

You never know I may get there through calculus before Manolito can put it into words ... and I know some of you scamps are trying to visualise it ....... Manolito's correct - we need *words* to describe the phenomena ?

I'll get stuck in to that l8r :) ... you never know my next story may be puss-in-boots (grin)

(Manolito - there's a few Martins now on this and more joining - sorry for any offense with the nick name - choose your own or several :)

II. 	We have had a second Spanish <--> English volunteer - Hola !

They start on Monday. - content suggestions ?

I was nearly distracted by a book about tree species in search for a suitable seed / tree name /metaphor for http://es.wiki.oekonux.org.uk/ ... and I'm not fully convinced my self about the tree idea - a lattice, a library, a labyrinth ... another triple maybe ?

III.	Fractal Language Model: Connections Level II.

I wrote:

 "Take the pens off the Engineers and give them shovels !"

... is always the cry of the site staff ... you can't design in a vacuum ... you don't know what you'll find until you dig and then you redesign, and dig, and redesign and dig, and redesign ... but you do it and the job gets finished.

John McWhirter sings a less guttural tune:

Doing

Doing -> knowing ->
Investigate
Add details to Investigate

Investigate -> new Know
new Doing

This document is again in .pdf here:

*Part Twelve: Part A Re-Modeling Hypnotic Inductions and Hypnotherapy21. Re-Modeling N
*http://www.sensorysystems.co.uk/articles.htm

There is a visual trapped inside on page 6 which may help with an understanding of this learning model and the drive against entropy.

IV. Strangely the cry of this site is let the engineers write, and I know I'm not the only one around here with that capability. We have such a pleasant song to sing that I wouldn't want to mess it up with my many mumbleings. For those folk not paying attention to where Niall, Rich, I, and perhaps others got, is we have a universe open and a travel pass. Pick your characters, pick your colours ... i seem to be getting too many and need some mates to help me tell this tale.

Write, feedback, new Know, Doing, Knowing, Investigate, new Investigate, Doing, feedback, knowing, being, being, being

	Us : Information : Universe

Pick your colours, pick your characters - pick your topics - lets have them all ... we've got a lot to learn :)

Feedback - Precisely (big grin)

--
diamat-urfurled :: unifix v1.2 :: rainbow-mod