Re: [ox-en] Walther

Jonathan Walther <krooger debian.org> wrote:

Paul said I was a Nazi.

And you don't seem to be denying this?

3. Explain this: http://reactor-core.org/secret/

I'm in this for the long term survival of the tribe.

http://reactor-core.org/discrimination/

That would be the "Aryan tribe" I assume?

Oekonux should kick and ban Jonathan Walther for this
list for promotion of racism and also mail the debian
project to ask them why they allow racists to use
@debian.org addresses.

Go to: http://in.insurance.yahoo.com/licspecial/index.html