Re: [ox-en] Walther

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 01:25:00PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], Tacincala wrote:
Jonathan Walther <krooger debian.org> wrote:

Paul said I was a Nazi.

And you don't seem to be denying this?

I said on this list several times I am not.  Now I say to you also, I am
a human being, not a dancing bear.  Perhaps you could keep that in mind
when you compose your next reply to me.

I'm in this for the long term survival of the tribe.

That would be the "Aryan tribe" I assume?

As a pure-blooded Hebrew who can trace his descent unbroken back to
Abraham, I need to point out that a lot of people would find your
"assumption" very offensive.  Some (but not me) might even go so far as
to call you anti-Semitic.

Oekonux should kick and ban Jonathan Walther for this
list for promotion of racism and also mail the debian
project to ask them why they allow racists to use
@debian.org addresses.

You are an anonymous person hiding behind an anonymous email provider,
and you haven't bothered to provide any proof of your slander.  Your
words have zero weight right now.

Jonathan

--
Address: 13685 Hilton Road, Surrey, BC V3R5J8 (Canada)
Contact: 604-951-4142 (between 7am and 10pm, PST)