Re: Debian / ox-en And [ox-en] Jonathan

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 02:58:20PM -0800, sandor wrote:
 In more than a year of
operation, he is the first person to have both found my site, and not
been able to take it in context.

So why are you concerned - won't all other intelligent, context aware, people understand you?

When they find their way to the site on their own, I have no worries.
When people go directly to that portion of my site without having first
seen the front page, as a result of being "prepared" by the public
statement of Paul Bowman and others, that does worry me.  Intelligence
does not always mean tolerance, and many intelligent people have things
they are intolerant.  If someone is alleged to be a "Nazi", even most
intelligent peoples intolerance defenses will spring up, and further
reinforced when they see my website out of context.

You yourself saw in a previous post how someone took my allegory of the
girl walking down the dark alley, removed one sentence, and changed the
meaning entirely.

Jonathan

--
Address: 13685 Hilton Road, Surrey, BC V3R5J8 (Canada)
Contact: 604-951-4142 (between 7am and 10pm, PST)