Re: [ox-en] Please start the project!

Hi

On Fri 27-Feb-2004 at 07:47:20AM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED],
auskadi tvcabo.co.mz wrote:

Given the turnover on the list, given that we now have a
wiki, and given that emails are not always conducive to
developing thought, ie we ALL tend to respond win a way
that doesnt always help build the theory...

I suggest we think about what  Sandor said about things
being "unclear".  Maybe we should go back to basics,
here and on the Wiki, and formulate a "summary" of what
we collectvely thnk is the answer to this point below.

That is as a start why dont we, and we will not agree
but the Wiki allows threads to be formulated in a
coherent manner (unlike a list) commence a project to
state the various views concerning what are the

- the principles of the development of Free Software

and

- how could they provide the foundation of a new economy
  which may be the base for a new society.

Some will say that this has been done. I am not sure.

I don't think it has been done.

But from this using the wiki we could grow/unfold/self
valorise this into soemthing useful.

I think this is a very nice summury of exactly what we can
and should use the wiki's for :-)

However at the moment Stefan is of the view that the
wiki's shouldn't be linked to or publicised or used...
which is a shame... take a look at all the email on the
project list if you want the details...

I'm not sure if we are even allowed to mention or discuss
the wiki's here... :-(

This and the fact that this list now seems to serve as a
counseling service for fascists and those who object to
having fascists on the list are called Stalinists and
witchhunters makes me seriously wonder if there is any
point in hanging around...

  "In Project Oekonux different people with different
  opinions and different methods study the economic
  and political forms of Free Software. An important
  question is, whether the principles of the
  development of Free Software may be the foundation