[ox-en] totally vain.....or i really thought this song was about ....

Mates

I expect to have many people disagree wth me .... but that is good and i won't even be offended but in the spirit of self promotion please find the Sarai Reader 4

http://www.sarai.net/journal/reader4.html

and the article:

Floss and the ‘Crisis’ : Foreigner in a Free Land? <http://www.sarai.net/journal/04_pdf/51martin_hardie.pdf> - Martin Hardie
http://www.sarai.net/journal/04_pdf/51martin_hardie.pdf

if you cant open it here go to my twiki:
http://mozambique.twiki.us/twiki/bin/view/Main/EnglishVersion

and make a comment page if you want.

--
"the riddle which man must solve, he can only solve in being, in being what he is and not something else...."