Re: [ox-en] "counteracting causes" and the most productive class - Negri's Leninism?

Graham

Thanks

Either way is going to take time cos answering your questions is
going to take a lot of work. And its going to take a lot of people
experimenting too, because no genius is going to come up with a one-person solution.
i agree with you here and many times i throw thigs at guys like you to get another viewpoint that helps me see the bits that make up th chunks. I like that. I dont always verbalise my conclusions as well I think thining clearly can come from lots of editing and self reflection and hen all you do is throw another idea out to see hwat happens, who salutes, who bites, who fights against it ....its always an ongoing thing with never an answer. This is what I like about the deleuze negri world ... that you have to keep reproosing the problem and rethinkign it. You cant rest on your laurels. It also seems to me as a learner an elemtn of using linux...you are always learning and can never sit back.. the machine, like the elevators in mozabique always need work....there s never an answer - fixed and finished

I'll stop rambling now...

Graham

I disagree with this - you aint rambling mate

Re Mozambique, floss and business... tere are many easons for this, neo libs... the binary vsion of the world blah blah bah. Many of our friends in the 3rd world (I still call it that) in AMÈRICA and ASIA seem to be a little further down the track. But staying here for too long might make a person angry. I am going to the Basque Country for the summer and maybe we should have an oxen piss up in pommy land sometime!

--
"the riddle which man must solve, he can only solve in being, in being what he is and not something else...."