Do not fork (was: Re: [ox-en] Fork YOU)

Please do not fork. Not at this point.

On Sunday 29 February 2004 06:47, auskadi tvcabo.co.mz wrote:
There seem to be more people suggesting they will leave because no
action has been taken re Walther  than because of the so called
stalinist witch hunt.

IMHO it is not useful to throw "emotionally occupied words" around. We
should cool down.

On [pox] which is the project's organizing list a debate started, what can
be done in a way that the project will not be damaged.

StefanMn posted a serious reflection what happened, and what can be done
in a responsable way:
http://www.oekonux.de/projekt/liste/archive/msg03750.html

Graham made a proposal:
http://www.oekonux.de/projekt/liste/archive/msg03757.html

WE should not leave without a new home ......., including list and
t/wiki

If you need to do that: ok. However, if the purpose of oekonux project is
shared, it does not make sense in my eyes. What to me makes sense is
defending the project. Yes, by YOU.

This takes some more time.

Ciao,

    Vereinte Dienstleistungsgewerkschaft ver.di
    Internetredaktion, Projekt di.ver
    Potsdamer Platz 10, 10785 Berlin
--
    ver.di: http://www.verdi.de